Advice given would depend upon the studentsâ€™ background and ability to spend on future education, career plan for various courses, colleges or Universities across the world providing information through CDs, Video Tapes.
Related to their requirements, our advisor helps the students in finding the right education destination, universities and colleges for more than 35000 different courses offered worldwide. Assistance is also provided to the students and his / her parents in preparing visa application and applying for their student visa.
1. Centennial College â€“ Toronto â€“ Canada
2. Seneca College -Toronto
3. Sheridan College- Oakville-GTA
4. University College of Fraser Valley- British Columbia
5. Dalhousie University – Nova Scotia â€“ Canada – The Master of Engineering in Internetworking program only
6. York College of Business – Toronto – Canada – private career college linked to universities
7. Synergy College-Toronto Private career college
8. Grey Gables School- Niagara â€“ Canada (Private School till Grade 12)
9. Edith Cowan University – Perth â€“ Australia
Our experienced faculties help in providing the student with in house training for competitive exams like TOEFL, IELTS, General Vocabulary, Personality development and Good Communication Skills.
Application & Documentation
In order to make a positive impact on the institution and thereby increasing the possibility of securing admission, our experienced associates help the student in preparing good applications with all the requisite details.
Letter of Acceptance
First, you need a Letter of Acceptance from the school. We will send a Letter of Acceptance to you, after we receive your application form and tuition fees. Keep this letter to apply for your Study Permit at the visa office. Admission to an institution does not guarantee the issuance of student’s visa. Students must meet the requirement of the immigration Acts and Regulations of the respective countries.
Bank Loan Assistance
In case the student requires a loan, we then also assist them in preparation of documents, guidance and securing educational loans from various banks.