Immigration Services

Skilled Worker

You can obtain Permanent Residency under Skilled Worker category which grants you the permission to live and work lawfully anywhere in the country of your choice. It also allows you to access various social programs. Being a skilled professional you can make your home abroad with the help of your education and work experience.

Business Immigration

With the world revolutionizing into a global village, distances are shrinking and breaking of trade barriers with advancement in technology has created a phenomenal demand for potential businessmen worldwide. Developed countries like Canada offer excellent opportunities to attract potential investors to establish new business or expand/diversify their existing business.

Student Admissions

Educational Excellence, High Rate of Employment and Good Income Potential with Excellent Work Environment attract the top students from across the globe. Outstanding academic standing and resources of the Universities in the developed countries make sure that you get the most from your experience in an international education institute.

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa is for applicants who intend to travel to Canada as tourists. The visitor visa or Temporary Resident Permit (TRV) is country specific and may be for single entry, multiple entry or transit purposes. Generally, visitor visas may be granted for a renewable period of 6 months.

Family Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents living in Canada can sponsor close relatives or family members who wish to become Permanent Residents of Canada. Sponsors must meet the criteria to be able to support their relatives or family members for a period 3 to 10 years to help them settle in Canada.

Certifications & Alliances
How to consult us
Copyright © 2015-18 All rights reserved. Powered By: Profito Interactive